Instructions for the use of disinfectant
1. Turn on the machine and wait a minute making disinfectants before using.
2. Check the concentration of NaOCl by reading test paper.
3. Press the cleaning button and wash out the inside of the machine, when it is not used for a long time.
4. Close and lock the water inlet valve when the machine is not used for a long time.
5. Keep water off the machine’ s internals.
6. Avoid twisting of hose and blocking of exit.
Instructions for the user of generator
1. Use only the amount of water you need and cover the generator if it is not used for a long time.
2. Never mix disinfecting water with other disinfectant, abstergent and chemicals. (But, it can be used with kitchen detergent in some case)
3. Wash out with tap water if you are worried about excessive chlorine level.
4. Unplug the power code when it is not in use.
5. Avoid drinking disinfecting water.
Recommendations of Using salt
Caution before using the salt
1. Use only salt (Kosher salt) with more than 88% salinity that is refined and devoid of any impurities.
2. Never use table salt processed by adding citric acid or amino acid or roasted salt.
3. Never use the salt for picking or bay salt that have high amount of impurities.
4. Do not use a salt of powder type because water makes the salt (powder type) hard and occasionally the device stops working.